Nowadays Cloud-based web hosting is very common, but Cloudways has a lot of interesting features with its cloud hosting that make it stand out in a very crowded field. In this Cloudways review I’m going to tell you about Cloudways features, pricing, pros & cons and some of my experiences.
Cloudways is one of the few companies that offer reliable and affordable cloud hosting services for small and medium-sized businesses. Cloudways helps you to control all aspects of web hosting including security, developments and upgrades. Cloudways user-friendly packages are fast but also lightweight. Moreover, they are extensible so you can scale hosting resources as your website grows. Their infrastructure is optimized for speed, performance and security. Cloudways offers managed hosting so that their customers can concentrate on the business side while Cloudways handle their hosting effectively.
Cloudways Review: Features
Cloudways lets you select from one of five platforms, including Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform, offers wallet-friendly pay-as-you-go plans, and even lets you sign up for a trial run without using a credit card.So if you are looking for managed WordPress hosting which offers managed WordPress hosting on a shared, VPS, or dedicated server environments, Cloudways is a good choice. My Cloudways review will help you to figure out its functionality in details right now.
Here are all these Cloudways features:
- 1-Click Backup & Restore
- 1-Click Cloning
- 1-Click Domain Mapping
- 1-Click Scaling
- 1-Click CloudwaysCDN
- Cloudways API
- Cron Job Manager
- Dedicated Environment
- Git Deployment
- IP Whitelisting
- Multiple Addons
- Multiple Apps Support
- Multiple Cloud Infrastructure
- Multiple Databases
- Multiple Datacenters
- Platform Level Firewalls
- Real-time Monitoring
- Security Patching
- SSD Based Hosting
- SSH & SFTP Access
- Staging Area & URLs
- Team Collaboration
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Varnish UI
- 24/7 365 days live chat support
Cloudways offers managed cloud-hosting services for WordPress sites on a cloud server where multiple copies of your content will be replicated throughout your chosen data center.Unlike most other web hosting services, Cloudways allows you to create your site without spending any money. You can easily sign up for a 14-day trial account or log in using either Github or LinkdedIn credentials, which makes it even more convenient. After you logged in, you can select a content management system (CMS) from several popular and reliable sources, for example: Drupal, Joomla, Koken, Magento, Media Wiki, Moodle, PHP Stack, Prestashop, SugarCRM, and, of course, WordPress. There are variety of sources for you to choose.
Besides, Cloudways servers provide varying amounts of processing power, memory, bandwidth, and storage space. The most basic hosting plan offers a cloud server with 512 MB RAM, 20 GB of storage, 1 Core Processor, and 1 TB bandwidth. Cloudways lets you configure the specifications of your desired server directly from their hosting control panel.
Before you can start to configure your server, you have to choose your preferred cloud provider on the Cloudways console. A cloud provider is essentially another company that offers Infrastructure-as-a-Service to Cloudways. Cloudways works with four cloud providers: Digital Ocean, Vultr, Google Compute Engine, and Amazon Web Services.
Cloudways Review: Pros and Cons of Cloudways
Pros of Cloudways:
– 30-day free trial is available for the cloud-servers that feature 512MB and 1GB of RAM. The best part is no credit card required. GET START FOR FREE
– Unlike WPEngine that limits installations, you can install unlimited applications.
– Cloudways is a user-friendly control panel for managing your server. It containsa lot of useful features, the most notable being server monitoring and scaling tools.
– Automatic site backups are easy to configure and can be scheduled as you desire.
– The Pay-as-you-go pricing system ensures that you only get billed for what you need after scaling server resources.
– Hosting solutions are also offered for other content management solutions such as WordPress, Moodle, Drupal, Joomla, Magento, and all PHP based websites.
– Cloudways offers one site migration at no additional cost.
– One disadvantage of Cloudways is that you can’t use Plesk or cPanel. Cloudways is a Platform-as-a-Service company so they provide their own console to help you manage applications hosted on cloud servers. So you have to use their console instead of those.
– Cloud-based hosting is not for everyone because it requires a certain degree of expertise.Since this provider offers cloud-based hosting, you need some expertise to fully benefit from their services. If you want to avoid technical details completely, you would probably be better off with a traditional managed WordPress hosting service from reputable companies like SiteGround, WPEngine or InMotion.
Cloudways Review: Support and Pricing
Cloudways offers 24/7 customer service, so you’ll be able to reach someone around the clock. Customers can get support through Live Chat or by submitting report tickets. Premium support is available at additional cost. Premium customers get priority resolution on issues. In addition to the regular support channels, they can get phone support or use a private Slack channel. They can request application support and server customization.
Pricing is apparently the thing you always look for in a Cloudways hosting review. In my opinion the pricing of Cloudways is affordable and reasonable. There are four pricing levels are available. Each one provides a specified level of RAM, processor, storage, and monthly bandwidth. Pricing is per server hour, on a pay-as-you-go basis. Customers can pay for multiple servers and scale up to a higher level for high-volume periods or for as long as they need. There are no contracts; customers just pay on a monthly basis. The lowest price is $10/month and the most popular package costs $40/month. You can also get Cloudways for 30 day free trial – no credit card required. GET START FOR FREE
It’s very clear that when you make a decision to buy Hosting Services it’s important not only to see how experts evaluate it in their reviews, but also to find out how the real people and companies that buy it react in their Cloudways review. I’ve been with Cloudways for quite a few years. Their features are really excellent and I highly recommend them for that. I also enjoy their easy creation and management of all kinds of services. I also appreciate the transparent pricing with no hidden extras together with the wide choice of physical cloud hosters to choose from.
In conclusion of this Cloudways review, I want to emphasize that Cloudways is a Web hosting service with both affordable and powerful architecture. If you’re still considering about using Cloudways as your managed WordPress host, then sign up for the 30-day free trial that Cloudways offers to test their platform. Remember to visit our website again for more product reviews & coupon codes