FlexiSPY is one of the most well-known spy phone apps in the world. It has everything you are looking for in a phone monitoring system, and more. Take a look at my FlexiSPY review to figure out why this software is so popular.
FlexiSPY is an effective monitoring software for computers, mobile phones, and tablets. It records phone calls, captures keystrokes, even allows you to read email, SMS, Facebook and WhatsApp messages, track device locations and even remotely turn on microphones to record conversations – and the users are not aware of this. My FlexiSPY review will help you to decide if FlexiSPY is worth your money and time.
2. FlexiSPY review – Features
FlexiSPY features come in two versions: Premium and Extreme. The premium version has the features that many other spy software can offer. If you want to get call interception and call recording feature then you should try the extreme version. On the FlexiSPY website they provide you with a comparison chart, so you can easily match the features that are most important to you. This FlexiSPY.com review will tell you about all the main features in detail so that you can make the right choice.
2.1 FlexiSPY premium version
The premium version has all the standard features you are looking for in a spy app, it lets you track every text message, call, website visited, and multimedia file on your target’s phone.
It apprehends even more on a rooted device, such as Facebook activity and instant messages sent via WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and Skype. FlexiSPY has continued to add new features to its spy app since it first launched. Here are some key features of the premium version:
- Keylogger: Everything people type on the target phone is captured. You can get to see every username and password.
- Track GPS location: It uses GPS to track the phone’s location. You can see their location history on a map, and even view their current location in real-time.
- Keyword Alerts. You can set up text or email alerts that will notify you if the phone sends or receives messages that contain certain words.
- Take Screenshots: You can remotely take screenshots of the apps that the target phone has.
2.2 FlexiSPY extreme version
The Extreme version lets you listen and even record calls, send fake text messages, and remotely control the phone’s camera and microphone. Some of the main features of FlexiSPY Extreme are:
- Live Call Interception
- Call Recording
- Listen Live to Phone Surroundings (bug their phone secretly)
- Ambient Recording (record their phone’s surroundings)
- Remotely Take Photos
Read this to understand more about some advanced features of the extreme version.
- Live Call Interception is a feature that allows you to intercept calls on the target phone to be controlled while they take place and the phone’s user will not know about this. How these feature works are you’re hooked into a call as a third party. It’s similar to being on a conference call, but nobody knows you’re on the line. Your phone stays muted. The one condition is the target device needs to be capable of three-way calling, so check with the phone carrier to make sure that this feature is enabled and/or available.
- Call Recording allows you to record both incoming and outgoing calls (including WhatsApp and Skype calls). You can record calls that are made to and from specific numbers only. All recordings are uploaded to your FlexiSPY account. From there, you can download recordings directly to your computer.
- Ambient Recording is similar to call Recording features and it lets you secretly record what’s going on around the phone. Here’s how it works: Under the Call Controls in the FlexiSPY online portal, click Start Ambient Recording and enter the number of minutes you want to record. This turns on the phone’s microphone in stealth mode and records conversations that are taking place near the device.
The FlexiSPY Extreme provides you with a lot of advanced features, making it an excellent choice for power users. Please remember that these features are only available on a jail-broken iPhone or rooted Android device.
3. FlexiSPY review – Which phones and devices are compatible
You can monitor Android phones and tablets that are connected to the internet, iPhones and iPads, BlackBerry and Nokia Symbian cellphones.
Apple devices must be Jail-broken before you can install any spy software programs. Here is the current list:
- Android Phones and Tablets – supported up to version 4 +
- iPhone / Apple Devices – support up to iOS 9.1
- BlackBerry – supported up to version 7.1
- Nokia Symbian – Anna and Belle based.
Some features will only be available with certain types of the device so you will need to check their site to ensure that the features you want are compatible for your phone version.
4. FlexiSPY review – Pricing
FlexiSPY provides you with 3 packages to choose from.
- Extreme package with $199 for three months or $349 for one year.
- Premium package with $68 for one month, $99 for three months or $149 for one year.
- Computers package with $68 a month, $99 every three months, or $149 a year.
The FlexiSPY Premium offers the best value for your money, it contains all the advanced features and the price is also reasonable. And they are the only ones currently offering call recording, call intercept and ambient monitoring.
Unfortunately, there’s no free trial, but FlexiSPY offers a 10-day money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with the software. Don’t forget to use FlexiSPY coupon codes to save your money
5. FlexiSPY review – Pros and cons
- Contains basic features you need in a phone monitoring application
- Works with multiple devices, including iPhones and Android phones
- Live call recording is a unique feature that you cannot find in other phone monitoring apps
- Allows you to receive alerts by email or text when certain words are used in messages
- Cannot block numbers from calling the device
- Does not allow you to remotely wipe data from the device
- Lacks a wide variety of plans, making it a pricey option compared to other phone monitoring apps
FlexiSPY is more expensive than most spy apps but it provides you with a lot of features that other apps can’t give you. If you’re willing to pay a bit more for a premium experience, you should try the FlexiSPY Extreme. Don’t worry because there is a 10-day money-back guarantee in case you don’t like this app.
I hope you like my FlexiSPY review and it can help you to make the right decision. Read other Software Reviews