Copy this code and use at checkout
Spring Sale – Get 20% off all purchase when you use this coupon at check out page. Limited time offer! Don’t miss!
Expires: No Expires
Submitted: 5 months ago
How to use Driver Easy Coupon Codes
To use coupon codes, firstly, please click on the GET CODE button above and copy it. During the checkout process, you will see the coupon field, just paste the code on this and apply, the price will go down.
For some Driver Easy promotions, deals & offers, it does not require a code. Now, you just need to click on GET DEAL button. Then you will be taken to the shopping site at a discounted price.
Sometimes Driver Easy coupons only work when you pay through a third party. So when you click to view the code, a new browser tab will be opened for the payment page (make sure you don’t block the popup option on your browser). You just enter the code there and make a payment at a discounted price.
Recently expired Driver Easy Coupon Codes, It may still work?
You should try the recently expired Driver Easy discount coupons because this could coupon remains in force. In some cases, the merchant can reactivate the campaign. So, don’t miss it.
Where to find the best Driver Easy Coupon Codes?
1. To save on Driver Easy, visit Clicktodiscount.com every day to looking for all Driver Easy discount codes & offers. We are working hard every day to help customers hunt for coupons, discount codes, promo codes & deals from thousands of online stores.
2. Subscribe to Driver Easy‘s newsletters to receive all the latest news, offers & deals from Driver Easy. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletters, too.
3. Directly visit the merchant’s website, Click to Pricing & Order Category to see whether they discount any subscription or not. If they don’t show you any promo program on the website, you can visit their social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.
More About Driver Easy
Driver Easy supports pretty much every version of Windows ever, plus offers some beyond-driver-updating features that you might find useful:
- Officially supports 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7, but also works with Windows Vista and Windows XP
- Driver Easy shows a comparison between the currently installed driver and the driver that should be installed as an update, which includes the driver name, provider, date, and version. The file size for the download is also displayed
- Drivers that are downloaded through Driver Easy are stored on your computer, where you’re then required to install the driver yourself, manually
- You can hide devices so they no longer show that an update is required
Driver Easy can also be considered a system information tool because it shows basic information on the CPU, motherboard, network cards, video cards, and more
- Driver Easy includes a method of downloading Windows Updates, claiming it provides faster speeds than you would get using the default method in Windows
Driver Easy Pros & Cons
The free commercial use, as well as from-within-the-tool driver downloading, are few things to like, but I sure wish it installed the drivers too.
- Drivers are downloaded directly from within the program
- Fast driver scans
- Can check for outdated drivers on a schedule
- Works even without an internet connection
- Small download size
- Free for personal and commercial use
- Must manually install driver updates
- Slow download speeds
- Bulk downloading isn’t supported
- Many features are only available if you pay for them